B'z Songs Never Performed Live
Some of the unperformed songs have served as Ending SE music to various LIVE-GYM tours, in which the songs would be played to the crowd at the end of the show as the band made their way off the stage. In some cases, this was prior to the songs being released officially ("BUDDY" from 2007's ACTION serving this purpose during 2006's MONSTER tour, for example).
All singles have been played live, although the same does not extend to the B-sides.
- National Holiday (2009) — 「Ichibu to Zenbu/DIVE」
- Kodoku ni Dance in vain —※The only B'z song whose music is not credited to Tak Matsumoto after having been written by Otsuki Hiroyuki at the label's insistence due to the band's inexperience in the studio
OFF THE LOCK (1989)
BREAK THROUGH (1990)
- Tashika na Mono wa Yami no Naka
- It's Raining... — ※Used as Ending SE during B'z LIVE-GYM '90~'91 "RISKY"
IN THE LIFE (1991)
The 7th Blues (1994)
- Yume no Youna Hibi — ※Used as Ending SE during B'z LIVE-GYM '99 "Brotherhood"
- Sono Te de Furete Goran
- Nagare Yuku Hibi
BIG MACHINE (2003)
- Mabushii Sign — ※Used as Ending SE during B'z LIVE-GYM 2003 The Final Pleasure "IT'S SHOWTIME!!"
THE CIRCLE (2005)
- Boku ni wa Kimi ga Iru
- Nanto Iu Shiawase
- Ore to Omae no Atarashii Kisetsu
- BUDDY — ※Used as Ending SE during B'z LIVE-GYM 2006 "MONSTER'S GARAGE"
EPIC DAY (2015)
NEW LOVE (2019)
BAD COMMUNICATION (1989)
WICKED BEAT (1990)
- Komachi-Angel Red Hot Style — ※English version of Taiyou no Komachi Angel
- Lady-Go-Round "W-40" Style — ※English version of LADY-GO-ROUND
- Love & Chain ~Godzilla Style~ — ※English version of Love & Chain
- LADY NAVIGATION ~Cookie & Car Stereo Style~ — ※First English version of LADY NAVIGATION, bluesy version from The 7th Blues performed later
FRIENDS II (1996)
- Shoushin — ※Performed on television but not during a LIVE-GYM
- BABY MOON
- Aru Hisokana Koi
- Kimi wo Tsurete
B'z (English Album) (2012)
B'z The "Mixture" (2000)
- Anata Nara Kamawanai — ※Unlike the rest of this remix and re-recordings album, this track was originally intended for the band's 9th album, SURVIVE, but was withheld for unknown reasons until being released here